Friday, May 2, 2008

Thursday morning candidatures

During the morning plenary today, we had the following candidatures.

For the Audit Commission (3 members to be elected):
Tunca Ayyaildiz
Marek Moskalik
Michele Turati

For the Juridical Commission (2 members to be elected)
Dea Cavallaro
Diana Ferreira
Sjuul Leijten

For the Members Commission (4 members to be elected)
Patrick Hanckmann
Giovanni Soffietti

And a great amount of people for the Network Commission (7 members to be elected):
Michele Anoardi
Anita Kalmane
Lukasz Kapinos
Agnes Leyer
Francesco Masetti
Nikola Miladinovic
Sveta Mikhailenko
Virginia Paneda
Wouter Van Den Broek
Manos Valasis

Last but not least, for Secretary of the Agora - Carlijn van de Meulenhof

After this long round of candidatures we had an even longer one for questions. We will present you a few of the most „disputed” answers.

For the Network Commission
Question: For Francesco, we know you candidated for president and now you are candidating for the Network Commission. Do you have any specific objective or do you just want a European position?
Francesco: I first candidated for President, because I saw only very inexperienced people candidating, but then yesterday when I saw the candidature of Dragan I left the place and now I am going for the NetCom.

Question: The question goes to Francesco - could you tell me if you have a specific plan for your part of the network?
Francesco: My plan includes: connecting all the antennae, the same thing as I aimed as a subcommie and to develop more and more activities.
Last comment: Having in mind your lack of involvement on the European level of AEGEE, I wish you the experience and knowledge to do it.

Question: My question goes to Agnes, Nikola, and Wouter – I have seen that you have written on you presentation that you want to get active on the European level, my question is why do you go for the Network Commission? If you just want to go for the European level, Why do you not consider a WG or a project as a starting point ??
Nikola: I like to be the exception that confirms the rule.
Wouter: I consider that I have the necessary experience for a netcommie.
Agnes: Since I have joined AEGEE, I have been to a lot of events, therefore I know many people around my area, which are board members of their locals so they will represent my contacts during my term.
Last comment: I am looking forward to a good cooperation, especially when concerning PRWG.

Question: For Wouter and Nikola, could give us a concrete reason why we should vote for you?
Wouter: I will take some visits to Great Britain to see if I can help them become active on the European level of AEGEE.
Nikola: Just two words, the Danube project.


For the Audit Comission:
Question:
For Tunca, I have seen in your presentation that you have a lot of experience in business field, but no experience in NGOs, how are you going to match these two?
Tunca: The finances, money stuff and the finance programme is the same, it doesn’t matter if it is for a company or for an NGO.


At the moment, we are waiting for the afternoon plenary to start.

We are looking forward to the candidatures for the Comite Directeur this afternoon.

Violeta Joitoiu
PRWG Secretary/PR

No comments: